If your household and social circle are lovers of all things SWEET, this will be a sure winner!
*No bake Oreo balls*
What you will need:
1 x packet Oreo biscuits
1 x tub of plain smooth cream cheese
2 x slab Milkybar chocolate
What to do:
1. Crush Oreo’s by hand or in a blender (keep aside some of the crushed Oreo’s for step 5 )
2. Mash cream cheese and Oreo’s together to form a type of cookie dough consistency
3. Roll this “cookie dough” mixture into small balls, place them onto wax paper and pop into the freezer for 10 minutes
4. While your Oreo balls are in the freezer, melt the Milkybar slabs
5. Take Oreo balls out of freezer, dips Oreo balls using a toothpick into the melted Milky bar, place back onto wax paper, then sprinkle the crushed Oreo you left aside over your Oreo balls and pop into the fridge for 10 minutes.
6. Take your Oreo balls out of the fridge, serve, sit back and enjoy all the compliments on your handy work!!